Think Globally, Act Locally
THE TYPE OF INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM USERS
1. You do not need to register your personal information in order to use this website. We only collect personal data that is provided voluntarily by the visitors to our website and is necessary in the circumstances. For example, you may provide information such as your user name and email address in order to send or receive emails to or from us through the website.
USES OF COLLECTED INFORMATION
2. We will use your personal data only for the purpose for which it was collected, unless we obtain your specific consent for other uses, or unless otherwise required or permitted by law or professional standards. For example, if you send us an email message requesting information about 1-StopGlobal, we will use your email address and other information you supply to respond to your request.
3. We may share personal data that you submit to us via this website to other member firms in the 1-StopGlobal network (including transfers across geographical borders worldwide) in accordance with our data protection obligations.
4. We do not disclose your personal data to third parties (excluding those identified above) except as required and permitted by applicable law.
5. We do not sell your personal data or provide it to third parties for their direct marketing use. We may add your personal data to our CRM (Contact Relationship Management) database, which we use to develop our relationship with current and prospective contacts.
6-1. IP Addresses
An IP address is a number assigned to your computer whenever you access the internet. It allows computers and servers to recognize and communicate with one another. IP addresses from which visitors appear to originate may be recorded for IT security and system diagnostic purposes. This information may also be used in aggregate form to conduct web site trend and performance analysis.
Although most browsers automatically accept cookies, you can choose whether or not to accept cookies via your browser’s settings (often found in your browser’s Tools or Preferences menu). You may also delete cookies from your device at any time. However, please be aware that if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to fully experience some of our web sites’ features.Cookies by themselves do not tell us your email address or otherwise identify you personally. In our analytical reports, we may obtain other identifiers including IP addresses, but this is for the purpose of identifying the number of unique visitors to our web sites and the geographic origin of visitor trends, and not to identify individual visitors.
6-3. Web Beacons
A web beacon is a small image file on a web page that can be used to collect certain information from your computer, such as the IP address, the time the content was viewed, the browser type, and the existence of cookies previously set by the same server.1-StopGlobal and its service providers may use web beacons to track the effectiveness of third party web sites that provide us with recruiting or marketing services or to gather aggregate visitor statistics and manage cookies.
6-4. Social Media Widgets and Applications
1-StopGlobal web sites may include functionality to enable sharing via third party social media applications, such as the Facebook Like button and the Twitter widget. These social media applications may collect and use information regarding your use of 1-StopGlobal web sites. Any personal information that you provide via such social media applications may be collected and used by other members of that social media application and such interactions are governed by the privacy policies of the companies that provide the application. We do not have control over or responsibility for those companies or their use of your information.
DATA SECURITY AND STORAGE
7. 1-StopGlobal has the appropriate technical and organizational security policies and procedures in place to protect personal data and information from loss, misuse, alteration, or destruction.
8. We aim to ensure that access to your personal data is limited to those who need to access it. Those individuals who have access to the data are required to maintain the confidentiality of such information.
9. Please be aware that the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data that is transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access.
10. We use reasonable efforts to retain personal data collected from you only for as long as we need such data in accordance with the purpose for which it was collected or until we are requested to delete it.
ACCESS TO COLLECTED INFORMATION
11. You have the right to request a copy of the personal that we keep about you and to have any inaccurate information about you corrected. If you wish to make such a request or you are concerned that any of the information we possess about you is incorrect, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
PROVISION OF SERVICES
13. 1-StopGlobal will also often receive personal information in the course of providing services – ordinarily when we provide services to private individuals, employers, businesses with personal customers, and public sector clients with constituents. Our contract terms of business govern our relationship with clients, including what we may do with the personal data that is provided to us. 1-StopGlobal provides many different types of services, and our roles may not always be visible to the individuals who are data subjects.
14. If you have a privacy query or concern, you should first contact your employer or the relevant organization with whom you have a relationship. They will be in the best position to advise you.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
15. 1-StopGlobal keeps this Privacy Statement under regular review and may modify or amend it from time to time at our discretion. If we make changes, we will record the date of amendment or modification in the Privacy Statement. The revised Privacy Statement will apply to you and your information from that date. We encourage you to review this Privacy Statement periodically to check if there are any changes in how we are treating your personal data. This Privacy Statement was last updated in June 2018.
16. If you have questions, comments, or complaints about our handling or protection of your personal data, please contact us at email@example.com.